Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Christmas nails, 15th of December

Christmas nails, 15th of December

Here comes the 15th manicure in my Christmas calender of nails :D

If you ask me what the colours of Christmas are, then my answer will definitely be red, gold and green. I love all colours but these three are definitely the most Christmassy to me. I do make sure that my Christmas nails aren’t all red, gold and green though; I also like variety.

But today’s nails are dressed in red, gold and green; take a look:

Christmas nails
Christmas nails



The base colour is gold: OPI’s ”My Favorite Ornament”
The red stripes are made with H&M’s ”Berry Love”
The green stripes are made with Icing’s ”Teal For Real”

Christmas nails
Christmas nails



This is the base colour alone: OPI’s ”My Favorite Ornament”, two coats and no topcoat. It’s a great base colour for Christmas nail art.

OPI: My Favorite Ornament
OPI: My Favorite Ornament



Here are the polishes I used today:

OPI: My Favorite Ornament, H & M: Berry Love, Icing: Teal For Real
OPI: My Favorite Ornament, H & M: Berry Love, Icing: Teal For Real



I do love the look of this manicure.
Which colours are your favourite colours for Christmas?

4 comments:

  1. Red, gold and green are my choice too for Christmas! This looks fab and love that OPI :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those three colours are so classic during Christmas time, I love them too :)

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty and elegant gold! :-) Red, green and gold are a good combination, for sure, but I'm more for something like a gold & blue or silver & blue kind of manicure ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know you well - I knew you'd prefer blue :D ♥

      Delete