Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Morgan Taylor: Scandalous

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Morgan Taylor: Scandalous
Bright red classic red crème

The formula of “Scandalous” is very good and the polish is super easy to apply. The polish covers easily in two coats. The drying time is really good.

I applied floral stickers on my nails and topped it all with “Northern Lights” which is a holo glitter topper from Out The Door.

This is the final result:

Morgan Taylor: Scandalous
Morgan Taylor: Scandalous


I think this is really pretty.

Morgan Taylor: Scandalous
Morgan Taylor: Scandalous


Here is “Scandalous” alone; two coats and no topcoat. It’s a gorgeous red.

Morgan Taylor: Scandalous
Morgan Taylor: Scandalous


Here are the things I used today.

Morgan Taylor: Scandalous


I love this red. I think it’s gorgeous.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Great formula and colour, I love it
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment