Saturday, December 25, 2021

Christmas nails, 25th of December

Christmas nails, 25th of December

Merry Christmas! I know it’s the big day for lots of my readers! My big day was yesterday but in respect of different traditions, I decided to make this last Christmas manicure of 2021.

It’s a lovely string of fairy lights, take a look:

Christmas Nails
Christmas Nails

 

The golden base is Different Dimension’s ”Prototype #63 Extravaganca”
The stamping design is from Lina’s stamping place ”Can’t Wait For Xmas! 01”
The coloured lightbulbs are made with four stamping polishes, all from El Corazón

Christmas Nails
Christmas Nails



This last photo is taken with flash to show off the holo goodness of the base colour.

Christmas Nails
Christmas Nails



Here are the polishes and the stamping plate I used today:



Merry Christmas once again. It’s been great fun to make this Christmas calender of manicures. I really hoped that you have enjoyed it as much as I have. 

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas :-D

    Looks amazing my god that holo is super :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - and Merry Christmas to you too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty holo and very eye-catching and cheerful manicure! Merry Christmas!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and merry belated christmas to you too :)

      Delete