Saturday, December 18, 2021

Christmas nails, 18th of December

Christmas nails, 18th of December

Here’s some of the lyrics to the song I kept singing to myself as I made today’s manicure in my Christmas calender of nails:

Do you wanna build a snowman?
Come on, let's go and play!
I never see you anymore
Come out the door
It's like you've gone away

We used to be best buddies
And now we're not
I wish you would tell me why!

Do you wanna build a snowman?
It doesn't have to be a snowman...


It’s obviously from Disney’s animated musical ”Frozen” from 2013. Not a bad movie, but not one of Disney’s best either.

I will show you why I sang that particular song while I was doing today’s nails:

Snowman Nails, Christmas Nails
Snowman Nails, Christmas Nails


The white base is H&M’s ”Snow White”
The black I used is OPI’s ”Never Have Too Mani Friends”
The orange is Kiko’s #469
The red is Misa’s ”Eye Candy”

Snowman Nails, Christmas Nails
Snowman Nails, Christmas Nails


Here’s what I see if I flip my middle finger :D

Snowman Nails, Christmas Nails
Snowman Nails, Christmas Nails


Here are the polishes I used today:



Have you watched “Frozen”? Did you like it?

2 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous and totally love the base colour.

    We have constant Christmas music on at work! Some tunes are okay. Seen both of the films, I did prefer the 2nd though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't watched the second one yet, perhaps I will now, after reading your message :)

      Delete