Friday, December 31, 2021

Nabi Hologram: Dark Purple

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Nabi Hologram: Dark Purple
Dark purple holographic

This polish has been lost and found – it was sitting in the bottom of a box, but fortunately it’s now back in daylight.

The formula is tricky because it’s applies really patchy. You have to be really careful to apply it evenly and I ended up with three coats before I was happy with the result. The drying time was really fast.

I made a holo silver and a pink stripe on each nail. The silver holo is Color by Llarowe’s “Sparkling Diamonds” and the pink is a stamping polish from Born Pretty Store.

This is the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Nabi Hologram: Dark Purple
Nabi Hologram: Dark Purple


Isn’t that cute?

Nabi Hologram: Dark Purple
Nabi Hologram: Dark Purple


This is “Dark Purple” alone; three coats and no topcoat yet.

Nabi Hologram: Dark Purple
Nabi Hologram: Dark Purple


Here are the three polishes I used today.

Nabi Hologram: Dark Purple


I think “Dark Purple” is really pretty. I was surprised that the formula was so patchy.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Holographic
Overall impression: Patchy formula, but nice colour
Buy again: Probably

2 comments: