Saturday, January 1, 2022

P.I.A.: #40

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope you had a great evening yesterday! :D

*

P.I.A.: #40
Pink tinted jelly with pink microglitter

I bought this polish years ago on a Brittish website, I don’t remember which. It is unfortunately too sheer to work on its own, so I layered it over a beautiful magenta from Golden Rose. It smells of glue. The drying time is really bad. In fact, it never really dried.  

I made stripes with a blue glitter and a white polish and topped it all with topcoat.

P.I.A.: #40
P.I.A.: #40


It’s a shame it didn’t dry because I actually quite like this.

P.I.A.: #40
P.I.A.: #40


Here’s one coat of P.I.A. #40 over one coat of Golden Rose #51.

P.I.A.: #40
P.I.A.: #40


And here are all the polishes I used today.



It’s a shame that this polish doesn’t work at all. I like the glitter, but this needs to be chucked.


Number of coats: 1 over a coloured base
Drying time: It doesn’t dry
Finish: Glitter in jelly
Overall impression: Really nice colour. Smells of glue and doesn’t dry up.
Buy again: No

No comments:

Post a Comment