Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Ms Sparkle: Little Mermaid

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Ms Sparkle: Little Mermaid
Burnt red with holo

“Little Mermaid” is a custom polish I had made years ago. It’s the first time I wear it – mainly because I was a bit disappointed in it when it arrived. It’s pretty, yes, but… I asked for a cold toned red with lots of holo. “Little Mermaid” is too Autumn-toned for my likings but it can’t sit in the box of untrieds forever, so today’s the day!

The formula is okay and the coverage is good. I used two coats for my manicure and the drying time was good. The polish dries up semi matte.

I made some kind of floral-y design in white and gold on it.

This is the final result:

Ms Sparkle: Little Mermaid
Ms Sparkle: Little Mermaid


This photo is taken with flash to show that there is holo in the polish. There just isn’t as much as I had hoped for.

Ms Sparkle: Little Mermaid
Ms Sparkle: Little Mermaid


Here’s “Little Mermaid” alone, two coats and no topcoat. Here you can see the semi dry finish.

Ms Sparkle: Little Mermaid
Ms Sparkle: Little Mermaid


Here are the polishes I used:



Like I said: This isn’t really a “me”-polish. The tone is to Autumn-y and the holo isn’t prominent enough.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holographic
Overall impression: Good quality polish, but I’m unfortunately not impressed with the polish itself  
Buy again: No

2 comments:

  1. I think that it's a pretty red and I like its finish, but I would prefer more holographic effect; I like it anyway :-)

    ReplyDelete