Sunday, January 23, 2022

Orly: You’re On Sapphire

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Orly: You’re On Sapphire
Kobalt blue with shimmer

The formula of “You’re On Sapphire” is really good. I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is average.

I stamped a simple design on each nail. The design is from the stamping plate “T” and I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “st-matte-116”.

This is the final design including a layer of topcoat:

Orly: You’re On Sapphire
Orly: You’re On Sapphire


I like the simplicity of this.

Orly: You’re On Sapphire
Orly: You’re On Sapphire


Here’s “You’re On Sapphire” alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. Isn’t that just pretty?

Orly: You’re On Sapphire
Orly: You’re On Sapphire


And here are the polishes I used today. I can see purple on the bottle shot. I didn’t see any purple on my nails.

Orly: You’re On Sapphire


I think “You’re On Sapphire” is gorgeous. The colour is nice and the shimmer is pretty.  



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Really pretty colour and finish.
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. This one is really gorgeous! Yes, also the stamping is something that I would definitely do in white, as you already know :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know, and white would be perfect with this beautiful blue :)

      Delete