Monday, January 3, 2022

OPI: I’m Sooo Swamped

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

OPI: I’m Sooo Swamped
Described as a lime green crème polish

I'm Sooo Swamped! Is from OPI's Spring 2016 New Orleans Collection. I bought it on special recently in a local store.

The formula is really good and it’s super easy to work with. The drying time is good too.

This colour makes me think of flowers but I wasn’t in the mood for floral nails today. So I made a brush stroke manicure instead with neon yellow and white. I topped it all with Orly’s holo glitter topper “Shine On Crazy Diamond”.

This is the final result.

OPI: I’m Sooo Swamped


I think this is awesome!

OPI: I’m Sooo Swamped


Here’s “I’m Sooo Swamped” alone, two coats. This photo isn’t exactly colour correct, my photo shows the polish darker and a bit “clearer” than the polish really is.

OPI: I’m Sooo Swamped
OPI: I’m Sooo Swamped


Here are the polishes I used. “I’m Sooo Swamped” is colour correct on this photo.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Créme
Overall impression: Nice formula and colour
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. Well, also I would have the idea to draw some flowers on it, but I see flowers everywhere :-) :-) I love your brush stroke manicures and I love also this one, you're right, it looks amazing! :-)

    ReplyDelete