Saturday, January 15, 2022

Jesse’s Girl: Confetti

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Jesse’s Girl: Confetti
Blue to purple duochromatic shimmer

Today’s polish is really sheer on its own so I layered it over black. I used two coats over black and the drying time is somewhat slow.

It was a bit too dark for me so I decided to use metallic foil on it. I used pink and a red toned purple foil for it.

This is the final design including a layer of topcoat.

Jesse’s Girl: Confetti


I think this is really pretty.

Jesse’s Girl: Confetti


Here’s “Confetti” alone, two coats over black. The shift is there but it’s not seriously impressive.

Jesse’s Girl: Confetti
Jesse’s Girl: Confetti


I love colour shifters but this is not shifting a lot. I am not impressed by the drying time either.


Number of coats: 2 over a coloured base
Drying time: Slow
Finish: Duochrome, shimmer
Overall impression: Hm... I might like it better over a brighter colour
Buy again: No

1 comment: