Sunday, January 16, 2022

Ellagee: Midnight At The Oasis

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Ellagee: Midnight At The Oasis
Oxblood with a splash of red shimmer

“Midnight At The Oasis” has been sitting in my box of untrieds for a very long time. I can’t remember why I bought it because this is seriously way too dark for me.

The formula is good though and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

I stamped on it to brighten it up a bit. The dotty design is from the stamping plate “Nicole Diary-L38”. I stamped with two stamping polishes from El Corazon; the red is called “Midnight Tango” and the white is just called “White”.

This is the end design including a layer of topcoat.

Ellagee: Midnight At The Oasis
Ellagee: Midnight At The Oasis


I really dig this stamping.

Ellagee: Midnight At The Oasis
Ellagee: Midnight At The Oasis


This is “Midnight At The Oasis”; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Ellagee: Midnight At The Oasis
Ellagee: Midnight At The Oasis


And here are the things I used.

Ellagee: Midnight At The Oasis


“Midnight Tango” is way too dark for me and there’s way too little shimmer in it. It’s vampy though and I loved the end result.  


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Vampy polish with a nice formula. The shimmer is sparse.
Buy again: No

4 comments:

  1. I am not sure about this one solo but the mani is amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The stamping does it for me - the polish isn't quite me either :) Thank you <3

      Delete
  2. I agree with Ananka, I think that the manicure you created is amazing! :-)

    ReplyDelete