Monday, January 31, 2022

Orly: All Dahlia’d Up

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Orly: All Dahlia’d Up
Described as coral gold shimmer

The formula of “All Dahlia’d Up” is good and easy to work with. I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

I stamped on it. I used a stamping plate called “Nicole Diary-L38” and I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Vinous”.

Unfortunately I got the idea to add some flakies on top of the stamp. I used Polished For Days’ “Love Wins” – but it was so dense that it covered up the stamping :D

This is the result, including topcoat.

Orly: All Dahlia’d Up with Polished For Days: Love Wins
Orly: All Dahlia’d Up with Polished For Days: Love Wins


You can see the stamp if you look really close :D

Orly: All Dahlia’d Up with Polished For Days: Love Wins
Orly: All Dahlia’d Up with Polished For Days: Love Wins


Here’s “All Dahlia’d Up” alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Orly: All Dahlia’d Up


And here are the things I used today.



I must admit that I think “All Dahlia’d Up” gives me a grandma kind of feeling. It’s a nice colour though but not quite me. I’ll try it again when summer comes around to see if I like it better in the sun. Polishes For Days’ flakie though is gorgeous!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Good formula, grandma-ish colour
Buy again: Not quite sure

No comments:

Post a Comment