Monday, January 10, 2022

Picture Polish: Pandora

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Picture Polish: Pandora
Purple scattered holo

Today I’m wearing a very beautiful polish: “Pandora” from Picture Polish.

The formula is good and the polish covers in two coats. The drying time is good.

I added little floral stickers by the base of each nail. I topped it all with topcoat and my manicure was done.

Here it is:

Picture Polish: Pandora
Picture Polish: Pandora


Look at that glow.

Picture Polish: Pandora
Picture Polish: Pandora


Here’s “Pandora” alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Picture Polish: Pandora
Picture Polish: Pandora


And here are the two things I used today.

Picture Polish: Pandora
Picture Polish: Pandora


“Pandora” is so beautiful, I love it!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Scattered holo
Overall impression: Good formula, good quality, gorgeous colour and great glow
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: