Saturday, January 29, 2022

Moyra: Holo #255

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Moyra: Holo #255
Lavender purple holo

Here’s a sister to the polish I wore yesterday, namely another holographic from Moyra.

The formula of #255 is great. The polish covers easily and the drying time is really good. I used two coats for my manicure.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “Nicole Diary-L018” and I stamped with a purple stamping polish from El Corazón called “Restless Night”.

This is the final design, including a layer of topcoat:

Moyra: Holo #255
Moyra: Holo #255


Look at that glow from underneath!

Moyra: Holo #255
Moyra: Holo #255


And here’s Moyra Holo #255 alone, two coats and no topcoat.

Moyra: Holo #255
Moyra: Holo #255


These are the things I used today.

Moyra: Holo #255


I really like this polish and I’m happy that I got a couple more of Moyra’s holographic polishes.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Holographic
Overall impression: Great formula, coverage and drying time. Gorgeous polish.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: