Wednesday, January 12, 2022

My Little Pony: Rarity

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

My Little Pony: Rarity
Topper with shimmer in baby blue, baby pink and silver

Today’s polish is a polish I bought in New York quite a few years ago. I bought three from the same collection. I’m not particularly fond of My Little Pony, but they were cute enough to buy. There aren’t any name tags on the bottle so I’ve looked up the names of the ponies on the bottles and named the polish that. So today I’m wearing “Rarity”, which is a shimmer topper. It looks pale yellow in the bottle so I decided to layer it over yellow: Morgan Taylor’s “Glow Like A Star”.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “Born Pretty-Decoration-L003”. I stamped with a stamping polish from El Corazón called “Coral”.

This is the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

My Little Pony: Rarity
My Little Pony: Rarity


This photo shows the shimmer more.

My Little Pony: Rarity
My Little Pony: Rarity


Here’s “Rarity” alone over yellow. Nice.

My Little Pony: Rarity
My Little Pony: Rarity


And here are the polishes and the plate I used today.

My Little Pony: Rarity


The three “My Little Pony”-polishes have been left untried for way too long. I’m going to show you the other two as well over the next couple of days.  


Number of coats: 1 over a coloured base
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Nice little topper. I bought it mostly for the bottle.
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. It is mega cute this one and loving the bottle again <3 I bet it looks fab over darker polishes too :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely use it over darker colours as well :)

      Delete
  2. Really pretty and delicate topper, lovely bottle :-)

    ReplyDelete