Sunday, January 9, 2022

Picture Polish: Columbia

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Picture Polish: Columbia
Red jelly packed with red and pink glitter in different sizes

“Columbia” is from Picture Polish “Rocky Horror”-collection – I believe it came out in 2014. I was thrilled when I heard that there was going to be such a collection because I absolutely love “Rocky Horror Picture Show”. I was so disappointed when I saw the collection. I had expected glitter and sparkle all the way and amazing colours. There were five polishes in the collection: A classic red, a dark brown crème, a super dark blue shimmer, a golden glitter and this red jelly with glitter. “Columbia” was the only one I bought from the collection.

The formula is really good and the polish covers in two easy coats. The drying time is average.

The stamp is from Moyou London’s stamping plate “Kitty Collection-03”. I stamped with a baby pink stamping polish from El Corazon called “st-matte-106”.


This is the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Picture Polish: Columbia
Picture Polish: Columbia


I love this!

Picture Polish: Columbia
Picture Polish: Columbia


Here’s “Columbia” alone, two coats and no topcoat yet. “Columbia” definitely benefits from having topcoat applied.

Picture Polish: Columbia
Picture Polish: Columbia


Here are the things I used today.

Picture Polish: Columbia


I absolutely love red glitters and “Columbia” is no exception. I think it’s gorgeous.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Jelly with glitter
Overall impression: Absolutely gorgeous polish. Average drying time.
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty, very "rich" of glitter particles, so much "eye-catching" :-) And, the choice of white stamping on it is perfect! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks good. Almost like Ruby Pumps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the colour is spot on, just with larger glitter bits :D

      Delete