Monday, January 24, 2022

Orly: She’s A Wildflower

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Orly: She’s A Wildflower
Pink with pink and blue shimmer

The formula of “She’s A Wildflower” is sheer so I used three coats for full opacity. The drying time was average.

I made blue and silver holo stripes on the tips of the nails.

This is the end result:

Orly: She’s A Wildflower
Orly: She’s A Wildflower


Hm. Not sure about how much I actually like this.

Orly: She’s A Wildflower
Orly: She’s A Wildflower


Here’s “She’s A Wildflower” alone; three coats and no topcoat yet.

Orly: She’s A Wildflower
Orly: She’s A Wildflower


And here are the polishes I used:

Orly: She’s A Wildflower

 

Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Average
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: I’m not impressed with the sheer formula but I like the shimmer
Buy again: Not quite sure, probably not

2 comments:

  1. Pretty pink! You know I'd be layering it. :) I haven't tried any of the breathable line yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you would, and I will too - next time I use it :D

      Delete