Friday, January 21, 2022

Anny: The World Is My Runway – revisited

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Anny: The World Is My Runway – revisited
Classic red shimmer

It’s over two years since I used this polish last. It’s a super gorgeous polish with a fantastic formula. Here’s a link to when I wore it last: http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/2019/06/anny-world-is-my-runway.html

It’s two coats, good drying time.

Today I’m wearing it with glitter and white tips, to make it look like snow. I’ve worn this particular type of nail art a couple of times before, and always around Christmas.

Here’s how it looks:

Anny: The World Is My Runway
Anny: The World Is My Runway


I love this!

Anny: The World Is My Runway


And here’s “The World Is My Runway” alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Anny: The World Is My Runway
Anny: The World Is My Runway


Here are the polishes I used today.

Anny: The World Is My Runway, Nail Kind: Cloud Bunny, Sally Hansen: Eyelet
Anny: The World Is My Runway, Nail Kind: Cloud Bunny, Sally Hansen: Eyelet


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Gorgeous colour and shimmer, I love this polish!

Buy again: Yes

2 comments: