Sunday, January 2, 2022

P.I.A.: #35

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

P.I.A.: #35
Tinted base with purple and pink microglitter

Here’s a sister to the polish I showed you yesterday. It’s from the same Brittish website and this polish has the same issues as the one I showed yesterday: It smells of glue and it doesn’t dry.

It’s also a topper so I layered this over a dark purple from Golden Rose.

Since I knew this woulnd’t dry properly I decided to just make two metallic pink dots on each nail.

This is the end result including a layer of topcoat.

P.I.A.: #35
P.I.A.: #35


And another one.

P.I.A.: #35
P.I.A.: #35


Here it is without the dots.

P.I.A.: #35
P.I.A.: #35


And here are the polishes I used.

P.I.A.: #35
P.I.A.: #35


It’s such a shame that these polishes don’t really work because they’re both super pretty.



Number of coats: 1 over a coloured base
Drying time: It doesn’t dry fully
Finish: Microglitter in a clear base
Overall impression: Really pretty, but smells of glue and doesn’t dry up
Buy again: No

No comments:

Post a Comment