Thursday, January 13, 2022

My Little Pony: Pinkie Pie

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

My Little Pony: Pinkie Pie
Pink crème

Today I’m wearing the second of the three My Little Pony-polishes that I bought in New York. It’s a lovely pink crème.

The formula is good and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for desired coverage. The drying time was good.

I placed a “Pink Panter”-sticker on my middle finger nails and topped the whole thing with “Northern Lights” from Out The Door.

This is the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

My Little Pony: Pinkie Pie
My Little Pony: Pinkie Pie


I absolutely love this.

My Little Pony: Pinkie Pie
My Little Pony: Pinkie Pie


Here’s “Pinkie Pie” alone. So cute. 

My Little Pony: Pinkie Pie


And here are the polishes and the stickers I used today.

My Little Pony: Pinkie Pie


Tomorrow I’m going to show you the last of the three My Little Pony-polishes.   


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Créme
Overall impression: Such a cute polish. Not unique, but really pretty.
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. It is a cute pink and totally love the bottle :-D Nice mani :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that's a pretty "girly" shade of pink, Pink Panther is one of my favourite cartoon characters :-)

    ReplyDelete