Saturday, January 22, 2022

Orly: Orchid You Not

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Orly: Orchid You Not
Described as lilac with pink shimmer

The formula of “Orchid You Not” is good but sheer. I used three coats for full opacity. The drying time is average.

I placed a sticker by the base of each nail and made five purple dots underneath the sticker.

This is the final design:

Orly: Orchid You Not
Orly: Orchid You Not


The shimmer is really pretty in this polish.

Orly: Orchid You Not
Orly: Orchid You Not


Here’s “Orchid You Not” alone; three coats and no topcoat yet.

Orly: Orchid You Not
Orly: Orchid You Not


And here are the polishes I used today.

Orly: Orchid You Not


“Orchid You Not” is really pretty and delicate. It’s sheer though and the drying time is average.



Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Average
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Really pretty colour and finish. Sheer and with average drying time
Buy again: Probably not

3 comments:

  1. I like the shade but I would prefer it matte :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But, yes, it's very pretty and delicate :-)

      Delete
    2. I don't really like matte polishes on my own nails. It looks great on others but not on myself... :D

      Delete