Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Nicole by OPI: That’s What I Mint

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Nicole by OPI: That’s What I Mint
Teal textured polish with microglitter

“That’s What I Mint” is from Nicole by OPI’s collection called Gumdrops. The polish isn’t mint or anything near mint, but a gorgeous teal!

The formula is really good and the polish is super easy to apply. Drying time is good on the first coat – the second coat took quite a bit longer to dry. That was pretty typical by the time this polish came out.

I painted approximately one third of the nails yellow and the made teal dots on the yellow – take a look at the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Nicole by OPI: That’s What I Mint
Nicole by OPI: That’s What I Mint


I think this is pretty cool. And when I look at it at the photos I think the yellow looks like a slice of cheese because of the dots :D That was totally unintended.

Nicole by OPI: That’s What I Mint
Nicole by OPI: That’s What I Mint


This is “That’s What I Mint” alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Nicole by OPI: That’s What I Mint
Nicole by OPI: That’s What I Mint


here are the polishes I used.



Nicole by OPI: That’s What I Mint and Morgan Taylor: Glow Like A Star
Nicole by OPI: That’s What I Mint and Morgan Taylor: Glow Like A Star


I think “That’s What I Mint” is super pretty and I am willing to forgive the longer drying time.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: First coat: Good, second coat: Slow
Finish: Micro glittery texture
Overall impression: Great formula, gorgeous colour and effect
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. It looks amazing and I like it with the yellow :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks impressive, I like it very much! :-) Interesting way to make a "dotticure", nice match of colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely do that again, I loved the effect. Next time it won't look like a cheese though :D

      Delete