Friday, January 14, 2022

My Little Pony: Twilight Sparkle

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

My Little Pony: Twilight Sparkle
Pink crème

Today I’m wearing the third of the three My Little Pony-polishes that I bought in New York. It’s a pink crème, just like Pinkie Pie that I wore yesterday. It’s not the same shade – and this polish actually used to be a tad more purple than it is now. So the years faded it a bit. Oh well.

The formula is good and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for desired coverage. The drying time was good. “Twilight Sparkle” smells a little bit odd compared to the two other sisters.

I made glitter stripes on it. The stripes are made with Moyra’s Vamp #12.

This is the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

My Little Pony: Twilight Sparkle
My Little Pony: Twilight Sparkle


Isn’t that just pretty?

My Little Pony: Twilight Sparkle
My Little Pony: Twilight Sparkle


Here’s “Twilight Sparkle” alone. I like it but it’s a shame that it faded. 

My Little Pony: Twilight Sparkle
My Little Pony: Twilight Sparkle


And here are the polishes I used today.

My Little Pony: Twilight Sparkle


That’s it. That’s my three “My Little Pony”-polishes. I love them.

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Créme
Overall impression: Such a cute polish. Not unique, but really pretty.
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: