Tuesday, January 4, 2022

OPI: Malaga Wine

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

OPI: Malaga Wine
Dark red crème

I looked at polishes in my local store and grabben “Malaga Wine” to look at the label on the bottom of the bottle. My better saw eyed the polish and stated “That’s pretty” – meaning: You should buy that. He’s a true enabler! I bought it because I also think it’s pretty.

The formula is good but you definitely want to keep this red polish off your cuticles. Once it’s on, it doesn’t come off easily. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

I made a brush stroke of white/silver glitter on each nail with another OPI, namely “Glitter To My Heart”, and then I placed a white butterfly at the end of the glitter.

This is how it ended up looking, including a layer of topcoat.

OPI: Malaga Wine
OPI: Malaga Wine


I love this!

OPI: Malaga Wine
OPI: Malaga Wine


And here is “Malaga Wine” alone, two coats and no topcoat yet. I think it’s a tone darker than my photos suggest.

OPI: Malaga Wine
OPI: Malaga Wine


These are the things I used today.

OPI: Malaga Wine and Glitter To My Heart
OPI: Malaga Wine and Glitter To My Heart


My better half have a good taste in nail polish, that’s for sure.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Sexy colour, good formula and drying time. I like it.  
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment