Thursday, December 30, 2021

OPI: Mark’s The Spot

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

OPI: Mark’s The Spot
Described as royal blue shimmer

“Mark’s The Spot” is from OPI’s Venice collection from Autumn 2015. I bought it just last week in a local store.

The formula is perfect and the polish applies easily and effortlessly. It took two coats to achieve full opacity. The drying time was good.

The stamp is from Lina’s stamping plate “Feeling Shapely! 07”. I stamped and dotted with two stamping polished from El Corazón: “Pink Neon” and “White”.

This is the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

OPI: Mark’s The Spot
OPI: Mark’s The Spot


I think this looks awesome!

OPI: Mark’s The Spot
OPI: Mark’s The Spot


Here’s “Mark’s The Spot” alone, two coats and no topcoat.

OPI: Mark’s The Spot
OPI: Mark’s The Spot


And here are the things I used today.

OPI: Mark’s The Spot


“Mark’s The Spot” is really pretty and the formula is great.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula and colour, lovely shimmer
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. I like it, it looks amazing, and the stamping is very interesting! :-)

    ReplyDelete