Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Barry M: Blue Sapphire

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you.

*

Barry M: Blue Sapphire
Sapphire blue texture with blue glitter

“Blue Sapphire” is yet another polish from Barry M’s line of textured polishes – they call the collection “Crystal Rock”.

The formula of “Blue Sapphire” is really good and so is the coverage. I used two coats for my manicure today and the drying time was good.

I painted my ring finger nails white with Nail Kind’s “Cloud Bunny”. I used three coats to achieve full opacity because it was relatively patchy when I applied it.

I stuck on a Donald Duck-sticker onto the white and painted two white half stripes on the blue. I topcoated Donald with Out The Door’s “Northern Lights”, which is a really cool holo microglitter topper.

This is the final result in daylight; no sun.

Barry M: Blue Sapphire
Barry M: Blue Sapphire


I really like this!

Barry M: Blue Sapphire
Barry M: Blue Sapphire


Here it is without the sticker and the stripes.

Barry M: Blue Sapphire
Barry M: Blue Sapphire


And here are the things I used today.



I love the bling in “Blue Sapphire”, I think it’s super pretty.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Texture with glitter
Overall impression: Great formula and coverage, awesome bling, cool colour
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. That looks fab. I got this set and still to wear it! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to seeing them on your nails :)

      Delete
  2. I like it very, very much, in both versions, textured and with top coat :-)

    ReplyDelete