Saturday, July 17, 2021

Quixotic Polish: Bali Aqua

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Quixotic Polish: Bali Aqua
A neon aqua crelly base with gold to green shifting iridescent flakes

"Bali Aqua" is part of "For The Love Of Polish"-box for April 2021. The theme for April was Tropical Beaches.


The formula of "Bali Aqua" is sheer and I needed three coats before I was content. The drying time was good.

I wanted to keep this really simple, so all I did was placing a silver stud on each nail. I placed it in a dollop of topcoat and then topcoated the whole thing to seal it all up.


This is the final result in the sun.


Quixotic Polish: Bali Aqua
Quixotic Polish: Bali Aqua


The flakies are making this glow. I'm not quite sure that this colour qualifies to call itself "neon" though.


Quixotic Polish: Bali Aqua
Quixotic Polish: Bali Aqua


Here are the two things I used on my nails today.


Quixotic Polish: Bali Aqua
Quixotic Polish: Bali Aqua


I liked this more on my nails than I like it on the photos.

 

Links to the other two polishes in the box:

Polished For Days “Ocean Breeze” - A blurple afterglow with green-purple shifting iridescent shimmer

Pahlish: Magic Conch - A shell pink with dense aqua/green/blue shifting pigments and holographic flakes


All these three polishes were limited edition and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good

Finish: Colourshifting shimmer and flakes

Overall impression: Sheer formula, nice and glowy flakies
Buy again: I am actually not quite sure

6 comments:

  1. Mega unique and sucha a mermaid shade 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mermaid is a really good name for it, thank you :)

      Delete
  2. That looks super amazing I love it so much :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it, it reminds me of mermaids :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you also get the mermaid feeling :)

      Delete