Saturday, July 24, 2021

Barry M: Emerald Green

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you.

*

Barry M: Emerald Green
Emerald green texture with glitterbits

Here’s another polish from Barry M’s series of textured polishes; the collection is called “Crystal Rock”. I don’t buy many textured polishes, but this collection is really great!

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

The white on my ring finger is Nail Kind’s “Cloud Bunny”. I used three coats to achieve desired opacity. The drying time is good.

I applied a Little Mermaid-water decal on my ring finger nail. The stamps on the other fingers are from three different Moyou London-plates: “Sailor Collection-01”, “Sailor Collection-07” and “Sailor Collection-08”. I stamped with a regular white stamping polish.

I didn’t apply topcoat on the texture but I did apply a layer of Depends silver/holo glitter over the mermaid.

This is the final result.

Barry M: Emerald Green
Barry M: Emerald Green


I love this!

Barry M: Emerald Green
Barry M: Emerald Green


Here are the “canvasses” before the nail art.

Barry M: Emerald Green
Barry M: Emerald Green


And here are all the things I used today.


This is the last textured polish I bought for now. It’s a bit dark but I love the effect of it.

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Texture with glitter
Overall impression: Really nice formula, great effect
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: