Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Orly: Sea You Soon

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Orly: Sea You Soon
Turquoise subtle shimmer

Today I'm in the mood for a bright manicure. I picked "Sea You Soon" from Orly, a gorgeous turquoise with a super subtle shimmer.

The formula is on the thin side and so is the coverage. I needed three coats for full opacity and the drying time is average.

I added floral water decals, and on top of that a layer of glitter. The glitter is Wycon's #25.

Here is the final result in the sun:

Orly: Sea You Soon
Orly: Sea You Soon


I like this a lot, this colour is really nice.

Orly: Sea You Soon
Orly: Sea You Soon


Here is "Sea You Soon" on its own; three coats and no topcoat yet.

Orly: Sea You Soon


And here are the things I used today.



I think "Sea You Soon" is gorgeous. I am not a fan of three coaters though, but I may be willing to forgive that.

 

Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Average
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Thin formula, but pleasant colour

Buy again: Yes I think so

4 comments:

  1. It looks good solo, I do like that subtle shimmer :-D And the mani looks amazing, love the topper with the decals :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty shade, I like it very much! Amazing floral manicure, these floral water decals enriched the beautiful base colour :-)

    ReplyDelete