Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Rimmel: Naughty Or Nice

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

 ---

Rimmel: Naughty Or Nice
Copper scattered holo / pink gold scattered holo

I found today's polish in a box outside a drugstore recently. It sat there and sparkled in the sun and it only took me a few moments to decide that I wanted to buy it. It isn't necessarily the best colour on me, but they can't all be, now can they? :D

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two coats for desired opacity and the drying time is good.

I placed a few leopard spot-stickers on a couple of nails and made a few black spots with black nail polish as well.

This is the end result, including a layer of topcoat.

Rimmel: Naughty Or Nice
Rimmel: Naughty Or Nice


Isn't this pretty in the sun?

Rimmel: Naughty Or Nice
Rimmel: Naughty Or Nice


This is "Naughty Or Nice" alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Rimmel: Naughty Or Nice
Rimmel: Naughty Or Nice


And here are the things I used today.

I have a really good friend who would adore this polish - and I think I'll pass it on to her. I know she'll wear it often.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Scattered holo
Overall impression: Really nice formula and coverage. Good "neutral" colour.
Buy again: I probably would, haha!

4 comments: