Saturday, July 10, 2021

Dreamland Lacquer: Cupid and Psyche

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

---

Dreamland Lacquer: Cupid and Psyche
A grey-blue crelly base with a mix of iridescent flakies

The theme for the "For The Love Of Polish"-box for February 2021 was love stories. 

I know that I have already posted March's box, but February took over two months in the post before it finally arrived. I was really happy when it finally turned up.

The formula of "Salt Water Treasure" is sheer but it builds up to desired opacity in two coats. The drying time is good. 

The black and white stars is cut out from a sticker sheet. It was actually quite difficult to work with and I wasn't super happy with the result.

Here's the final manicure anyway.

Dreamland Lacquer: Cupid and Psyche
Dreamland Lacquer: Cupid and Psyche

 I like "Cupid and Psyche" with stars.

Dreamland Lacquer: Cupid and Psyche
Dreamland Lacquer: Cupid and Psyche

 
Here's "Cupid And Psyche" on its own; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Dreamland Lacquer: Cupid and Psyche
Dreamland Lacquer: Cupid and Psyche

Here are the things I used today:


Dreamland Lacquer: Cupid and Psyche
Dreamland Lacquer: Cupid and Psyche

 

Here are links to the two other polishes in the February 2021 box:

Pahlish “Napoleon and Josephine”: A sapphire blue with holographic flakes and iridescent blue-violet shimmer

Polished For Days "Zeus and Hera": A bright squishy pink jelly with green-orange-yellow iridescent shifting flakes and scattered holographic micro flakes

 

I'm not the hugest fan of grey polishes. I think the flakies are really nice but I'm still not impressed by "Cupid and Psyche".

"Cupid and Psyche" was limited edition and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crelly with flakies
Overall impression: Nice flakies and I'm happy that it covered in two coats. 

Buy again: No

4 comments:

  1. I quite like it maybe because it's a bit different. And totally love the final mani :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, grey polishes could be "strange" but this one is so rich of gold! :-) Beautiful final manicure :-)

    ReplyDelete