Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Colors by Llarowe: Under The Sea

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

---

Colors by Llarowe: Under The Sea
Described as A reddened purple scattered holo base with hot pink and purple flame

Today's polish is from PPU from April 2020. It's a gorgeous purple holo with the most beautiful rainbows.

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for full coverage. The drying time is good.

I stamped a star by the base of each nail. I found the star on the stamping plate "Mezerdoo37". I stamped with white, but "Under The Sea" is a bleeder so my stamp ended up looking pink. I think it looks pretty cool so I don't mind that at all.

Here it is in the sun:

Colors by Llarowe: Under The Sea
Colors by Llarowe: Under The Sea


Isn't that just gorgeous?!

Colors by Llarowe: Under The Sea
Colors by Llarowe: Under The Sea


Here's "Under The Sea" alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Colors by Llarowe: Under The Sea
Colors by Llarowe: Under The Sea


And here are the things I used today.


"Under The Sea" was limited edition and is no longer available.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Amazingly beautiful polish, I love it
Buy again: Yes!

4 comments: