Monday, July 5, 2021

Pahlish: Catwissa

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

___

 

 Pahlish: Catwissa
Dusty greenwith silver flakes

The formula of "Catwissa" is a bit tricky and is a bit patchy at first. The second coat evens out the irregularities and makes it all pretty. The drying time is good.

I stamped on it. The design is from the stamping plate "PY-X006". I made a two coloured stamp with a white and a yellow stamping polish from El Corazón.

I topped it all with Orly's holo glitter topper "Shine On Crazy Diamond".  

Here is the final result, including a layer of topcoat. My photos are taken in the morning sun.

Pahlish: Catwissa
Pahlish: Catwissa


I really like this, the double coloured stamp is so great!

Pahlish: Catwissa
Pahlish: Catwissa


Here is "Catwissa" alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. I think it's quite pretty.

Pahlish: Catwissa
Pahlish: Catwissa


Here are the things I used today.

This is another polish that I got as a gift from a very dear friend.  


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Flakie
Overall impression: Patchy formula, pleasant colour and effect
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. I am not sure about this one, it isn't screaming to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand why. I like it with decorations :)

      Delete
  2. I like it, it's very delicate and I'm sure I would wear it with pleasure :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure that you would and it would look great on you too :)

      Delete