Friday, July 9, 2021

Inglot: Mamma Mia #219

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

---

Inglot: Mamma Mia #219
Sky blue with metallic shimmer

Today's polish is bought on a holiday in Poland. Inglot is a great brand, but it is very expensive in my neck of the woods. So I browse the Inglot stores when I get the chance and especially in Poland.

Mamma Mia #219 is a gorgeous metallic sky blue polish. The formula is thin but the polish covers well. I used two coats for my manicure today.

The white stamp is from the stamping plate "Nicole Diary-L038". I dapped a bit of fuchsia glitter on the tip of the nails with Milani's "Fuchsia".

This is the end result, including a layer of topcoat.


Inglot: Mamma Mia #219
Inglot: Mamma Mia #219

I dig this.


Inglot: Mamma Mia #219
Inglot: Mamma Mia #219


Here's "Mamma Mia #219" alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Inglot: Mamma Mia #219
Inglot: Mamma Mia #219


And here are the polishes I used today.


I really like this Inglot polish!

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good

Finish: Metallic shimmer

Overall impression: Thin formula, great colour and effect
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. That is nice :-D Love the design too :-D

    Inglot used to have a few shops in Scotland and they were very expensive here too! But the shops closed and not bought any since then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their shops closed here as well. I believe they're still in Sweden but it's expensive there too.

      Delete