Sunday, July 4, 2021

Pahlish: Ocean Breathes Salty

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you.

---

Pahlish: Ocean Breathes Salty
Dark blue scattered holo

The formula of "Ocean Breathes Salty" is really good and so is the coverage. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

I made three magenta stripes in the corner of each nail and placed a silver holo heart in the middle of the stripes. Then I dapped a bit of Essie's glitter "You're So Cupid" on the tips of my nails.  

Here is the final result, including a layer of topcoat. My photos are taken in the morning sun.

Pahlish: Ocean Breathes Salty
Pahlish: Ocean Breathes Salty


Isn't that just pretty?

Pahlish: Ocean Breathes Salty
Pahlish: Ocean Breathes Salty


Here is "Ocean Breathes Salty" alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. It's a super gorgeous blue colour.

Pahlish: Ocean Breathes Salty
Pahlish: Ocean Breathes Salty


Here are the things I used today.

Pahlish: Ocean Breathes Salty

 

I am not quite sure how old this polish is. It was sent to me by a dear friend abroad :)


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Scattered holo
Overall impression: Great formula, nice colour
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. It is a gorgeous blue and the love the final mani :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my kind of polish, definitely one of my favourite shades!!! Gorgeous! :-)

    ReplyDelete