Thursday, July 1, 2021

W7: Flourescent Orange

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you.

---

W7: Flourescent Orange
Flourescent orange

The sun is shining and there's not a cloud in sight so it's time for something really bright! Flourescent orange - it doesn't get much brighter than that :D

The formula is great and I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is wicked fast.

I stamped a small yellow pattern by the base of each nail. The design is from a large stamping plate called "K". I stamped with El Corazón's stamping polish "Yellow".

My photos don't do this amazing polish any justice. I couldn't capture the flourescent-ness of it so my pictures are not colour accurate today. You have to take my word for it: This polish is traffic stopping flourescent orange! :D

W7: Flourescent Orange
W7: Flourescent Orange


I really like the little design by the base of the nails.

W7: Flourescent Orange
W7: Flourescent Orange


Here is "Flourescent Orange" alone; two coats and no topcoat. It doesn't dry up super shiny on its own. And again, this is not colour accurate. It's "in your face"-flourescent in real life.

W7: Flourescent Orange
W7: Flourescent Orange


Here are the things I used today.

W7: Flourescent Orange


Wow. Just wow! This is an amazing colour with a great formula and drying time. I love neons but this is way more than just neon. It's blinding. I love it!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Wicked fast
Finish: Flourescent
Overall impression: This is amazing in all respects
Buy again: Yes!! I might even buy a backup bottle!

4 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous. I love a good orange. I really don't think I have this one :-| I like W7 polishes, they are really good :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should buy it, it would look awesome on you! :)

      Delete
  2. Well, yes, summer requires this kind of beauty!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete