Friday, July 2, 2021

Urban Outfitters W.I.P.: WKD

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you.

---

Urban Outfitters W.I.P.: WKD
Periwinkle crelly with strong pink shimmer

The formula of "WKD" is a bit sheer on the first coat, but it builds up to full opacity in two coats. The drying time is good.

I placed water decals on my nails, in the shape of beautiful pink flowers.

I topped it all with Top Shelf Lacker's "It's Not What You Drink", a really nice holo microglitter topper.

Here's the final result in the sun:

Urban Outfitters W.I.P.: WKD
Urban Outfitters W.I.P.: WKD


Isn't this just pretty?

Urban Outfitters W.I.P.: WKD
Urban Outfitters W.I.P.: WKD


Here's "WKD" on its own, two coats and no topcoat. I really love this shimmer!

Urban Outfitters W.I.P.: WKD
Urban Outfitters W.I.P.: WKD


And here are the things I used today:

Urban Outfitters W.I.P.: WKD


I've had "WKD" for a while now but it's the first time I actually wear it. I like it a lot!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong shimmer
Overall impression: Pleasant colour with really awesome shimmer.
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: