Monday, November 8, 2021

Born Pretty Store: Violet Galaxy

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Born Pretty Store: Violet Galaxy
Purple to green flakies

I layered this beautiful flakie over black. I am sure that I could have achieved opagueness with three coats but I wasn’t willing to take that chance.

So: One layer of black and two layers of the flakies.

The stamping design is from the stamping plate “OM-Q10” from Shein. I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Fragrant Mimosa”.

This is the final design, including a layer of topcoat.

Born Pretty Store: Violet Galaxy
Born Pretty Store: Violet Galaxy


Isn’t that just pretty?

Born Pretty Store: Violet Galaxy
Born Pretty Store: Violet Galaxy


Here it is before the stamping.

Born Pretty Store: Violet Galaxy
Born Pretty Store: Violet Galaxy


And here are the things I used today.

Born Pretty Store: Violet Galaxy


I really like this design!


Number of coats: 2 over black
Drying time: Good
Finish: Flakies, duochrome
Overall impression: Wow! Impressive colourshift and effect.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. Well, that's what I always say: I would never get the idea to stamp with yellow stamping polish, but it matches so well with the base colour! :-) By the way, I'm impressed by Violet Galaxy :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's not always my ideas work, but I also think gold/yellow worked well on this one :)

      Delete