Saturday, November 6, 2021

Different Dimension: Forever

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Different Dimension: Forever
Described as a creme based dusty magenta pink holo with aurora shimmers

“Forever” is from The Holo Hookup box from February 2018. The Holo Hookup Box concept does no longer excist. I bought this beauty in a blog sale.

The formula is really good and the coverage is perfect. I used two coats but one would have been enough. The drying time is really good.

I didn’t add anything to it – so here it is; two coats and a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken under my new lamps.

Different Dimension: Forever
Different Dimension: Forever


I really like it!

Different Dimension: Forever
Different Dimension: Forever


And here it is photo taken with flash to show off the pretty holo better.

Different Dimension: Forever
Different Dimension: Forever


“Forever” was limited edition and is no longer available. I am so happy that I got this one!


Number of coats: 2 (but 1 had been enough)
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo with shimmers
Overall impression: Great colour, lovely rainbows, good formula and drying time
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. Well, this one is just gorgeous! :-) You are tempting me with all your holographic polishes :-)

    ReplyDelete