Monday, November 22, 2021

Sally Hansen: Wine Not

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Sally Hansen: Wine Not
Dark red sexy shimmer

The formula of “Wine Not” is really good and the polish covers in two easy coats. The drying time is good.

I made a couple of silver holo brush strokes on it with Moyra’s #251 and placed a white silver flower on top of one of the brush strokes.

This is the end result, including a layer of topcoat.

Sally Hansen: Wine Not
Sally Hansen: Wine Not


Isn’t that just gorgeous?

Sally Hansen: Wine Not
Sally Hansen: Wine Not


Here’s “Wine Not” alone; two coats and no topcoat. I think this polish is super sexy.

Sally Hansen: Wine Not
Sally Hansen: Wine Not


Here are the polishes and the stickers I used today.

Sally Hansen: Wine Not


“Wine Not” is really gorgeous, I like it a lot.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula, colour and shimmer. Great polish
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. Haha I like the name! And it is truly gorgeous solo :-D Looks good with the additions too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! White floral stickers match it perfectly! :-)

    ReplyDelete