Sunday, November 21, 2021

Walking down Memory Lane with Dance Legend: Bi #45 Violetta

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Walking down Memory Lane with Dance Legend: Bi #45 Violetta
Purple with copper shimmer and flakies

Dance Legend is a great brand that I love dearly. In the beginning they weren’t that easy to get your hands on, but I was so lucky to have a Russian friend, who was happy to help me build up my Dance Legend-stash. I love their formulas and they make a truckload of beautiful colours and effects. I got today’s polish back in 2017 and I haven’t used it since. It’s gorgeous though and so easy to work with.

2 coats, good drying time. The stamp is from Moyou London’s “Mandala Collection-11” and I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Mint”.

Look at beautiful “Violetta” is:

Dance Legend: Bi #45 Violetta
Dance Legend: Bi #45 Violetta


I love this!

Dance Legend: Bi #45 Violetta
Dance Legend: Bi #45 Violetta


And here’s “Violetta” alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Dance Legend: Bi #45 Violetta
Dance Legend: Bi #45 Violetta


Here are the things I used today.

Dance Legend: Bi #45 Violetta


It has been a while since I checked out the recent polishes from Dance Legend, but I definitely will. I am a big fan.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Flakies
Overall impression: Absolutely gorgeous, great formula and quality
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: