Thursday, November 11, 2021

Dreamland Lacquer: Evil Pig Bag Aquired

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Dreamland Lacquer: Evil Pig Bag Aquired
Described as a hot pink jelly with holo flakes, metallic shimmer and a blue flash

“Evil Pig Bag Aquired” is from Polish Pickup from June 2018. It’s a throwback to the original PlayStation game Tomba!

The formula is really nice and super easy to work with. The polish covers in two easy coats and the drying time is good.

The polish on my ring finger is OPI’s “Two-timing The Zones”.

I added Snoopy-stickers on my nails because I thought they were really cute.

Here’s the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Dreamland Lacquer: Evil Pig Bag Aquired
Dreamland Lacquer: Evil Pig Bag Aquired


Isn’t Snoopy just the cutest?

Dreamland Lacquer: Evil Pig Bag Aquired
Dreamland Lacquer: Evil Pig Bag Aquired


Here’s the canvases before the stickers were attached.

Dreamland Lacquer: Evil Pig Bag Aquired
Dreamland Lacquer: Evil Pig Bag Aquired


And here are the things I used today.

Dreamland Lacquer: Evil Pig Bag Aquired and OPI: Two-timing The Zones
Dreamland Lacquer: Evil Pig Bag Aquired and OPI: Two-timing The Zones


I think “Evil Pig Bag Aquired” is absolutely gorgeous, I love it! I was super happy to find it in a blog sale! It’s amazing that someone let a beautiful polish like this one go.

“Evil Pig Bag Aquired” was limited edition and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holo flakie and shimmer
Overall impression: Beautiful polish, great effect. Good formula and drying time
Buy again: Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment