Friday, November 5, 2021

Grace-Ful: Amazonite Mermaid

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Grace-Ful: Amazonite Mermaid
Described as a mid blue/green with pops of flakies throughout

I bought this beauty in a blog sale recently. I am not quite sure why anybody would want to get rid of this polish because it is really gorgeous.

The formula is really good too and so is the coverage. I used two coats for desired opacity and the drying time was good.

I see this colour as green so I added flowers by the base of my nails. The flowers are stickers.

Here’s the final result including topcoat.

Grace-Ful: Amazonite Mermaid
Grace-Ful: Amazonite Mermaid


Isn’t that pretty?

Grace-Ful: Amazonite Mermaid
Grace-Ful: Amazonite Mermaid


This is “Amazonite Mermaid” alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Grace-Ful: Amazonite Mermaid
Grace-Ful: Amazonite Mermaid


Here are the things I used today.

Grace-Ful: Amazonite Mermaid
Grace-Ful: Amazonite Mermaid


I love this, it is seriously pretty.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holo and flakies
Overall impression: Awesome colour, great formula, so pretty effect
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: