Monday, November 1, 2021

Illamasqua: Nomad

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Illamasqua: Nomad
Described as a bright jade

This is my first Illamasqua polish. I got it as a freebie in a blog sale recently. It’s a lovely dark mint crème. The formula is really good and easy to work with. The drying time is on the slow side.

I added water decals on my nails and topped it all with W7’s green and silver glitter topper “Lucky Confetti”.

Here’s the final result in the sun:

Illamasqua: Nomad
Illamasqua: Nomad


I think this is quite pretty.

Illamasqua: Nomad
Illamasqua: Nomad


And here’s “Nomad” on its own; two coats and no topcoat. The photo is taken in the sun.

Illamasqua: Nomad
Illamasqua: Nomad


Here are the things I used today.

Illamasqua: Nomad


I was really happy to receive this as a freebie with my purchase in the blogsale. It’s a pleasant colour and has a good formula. The drying time is slow though.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Slow
Finish: Créme
Overall impression: Nice colour and formula, slow drying time
Buy again: Yes

3 comments:

  1. Pretty green, perfect for so many stamping and free-hand nail manicures :-) Pretty butterflies :-)

    ReplyDelete