Saturday, November 20, 2021

Picture Polish: Illusionist

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Picture Polish: Illusionist
Multichrome that shifts between blue, teal, green, pink and purple, added holographic shimmer

“Illusionist” is made to be layered over a base colour so I layered it over black. I’m not a fan of polishes that need underwear to work but the early colourshifters were like that.

So – one coat of black and then one coat of “Illusionist”. The drying time is good.

I stamped some holographic stars on it. The stars were on the stamping plate “Born Pretty – Decoration – L002”. I stamped with Color Club’s “Harp On It”.

Here’s the end result.

Picture Polish: Illusionist
Picture Polish: Illusionist


Look at that shift!

Picture Polish: Illusionist
Picture Polish: Illusionist


Here’s “Illusionist” alone, one coat over black.

Picture Polish: Illusionist
Picture Polish: Illusionist


And here are the things I used today.

Picture Polish: Illusionist


I like this polish much more on the photos than I did on my nails. I really had to turn and twist my fingers to see the shift. It’s nice when it shows though.


Number of coats: 1 over black
Drying time: Good
Finish: Multichrome with holo
Overall impression: Nice colours, not a fan of the fact that I need to layer it
Buy again: Probably not

2 comments: