Sunday, November 7, 2021

ILNP: High Tide

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

ILNP: High Tide
Described as a breathtakingly bright blue-green holographic nail polish with a finish so saturated and rich, you’ll wonder if your nails are still wet!

There was a time where this shade of bluish greenish polish was my favourite in nail polish. It’s gorgeous!

The formula of “High Tide” is really good and so is the coverage. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

I made three yellow dots on each nail to keep it simple.

Here’s the final result including a layer of topcoat.

ILNP: High Tide
ILNP: High Tide


Isn’t that just gorgeous?

ILNP: High Tide
ILNP: High Tide


Here’s “High Tide” alone, two coats and no topcoat.

ILNP: High Tide
ILNP: High Tide


And here are the two polishes I used today.

ILNP: High Tide



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holographic
Overall impression: Great formula and colour, really nice holo effect
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: