Wednesday, November 10, 2021

OPI: Angels Flight To Starry Night

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

OPI: Angels Flight To Starry Night
Sky blue holographic

“Angels Flight To Starry Night” is from OPI's Autumn 2021 Downtown LA Collection. It’s a gorgeous blue holographic that I knew I had to own.

The formula is really good and so is the formula. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

I stamped a simple design on my nails, a couple of wavy lines from the stamping plate “XY-COCO12”. I stamped with a cobalt blue stamping polish from KADS with the number C10.

This is the final design in daylight.

OPI: Angels Flight To Starry Night
OPI: Angels Flight To Starry Night


Isn’t that just pretty?

OPI: Angels Flight To Starry Night
OPI: Angels Flight To Starry Night


And here’s “Angels Flight To Starry Night” in a seldom ray of sun:

OPI: Angels Flight To Starry Night
OPI: Angels Flight To Starry Night


These are the things I used today.

OPI: Angels Flight To Starry Night


I am really pleased with this polish, I think it’s very pretty!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Very pretty colour and nice effect. Good formula.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. It is simply gorgeous, my kind of shade, I could wear it every day! :-)

    ReplyDelete