Tuesday, November 2, 2021

KBShimmer: Coast Through Life

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

KBShimmer: Coast Through Life
Magenta linear holo with a purple flame

The formula of “Coast Through Life” is really good and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

I made purple, hot pink and white dots on it and topped it all with topcoat.

This, my dear readers, is the final design under a lamp:

KBShimmer: Coast Through Life
KBShimmer: Coast Through Life


Isn’t that just pretty? I love the purple flame!

KBShimmer: Coast Through Life
KBShimmer: Coast Through Life


Here’s “Coast Through Life” alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. This photo is taken in that moment where I actually saw the sun :D

KBShimmer: Coast Through Life
KBShimmer: Coast Through Life


Here are the things I used today:



I really love “Coast Through Life”, it’s a gorgeous polish with some amazing rainbows.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Great colour and rainbows, good formula and drying time
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful shade and very strong holo effect, gorgeous! :-) And, I love your dots :-)

    ReplyDelete