Wednesday, November 3, 2021

W7: Chilled

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

W7: Chilled
Blue with blue flakies

The formula of “Chilled” is good and the polish is easy to apply. I applied two coats for full coverage. The drying time is good too.

I attached hot pink round decorations onto all my nails except for my ring finger – that one got a smiley face and a bow.

This is the final result:

W7: Chilled
W7: Chilled


Blue and pink are colours that go really go together.

W7: Chilled
W7: Chilled


This is “Chilled” alone; two coats and no topcoat.

W7: Chilled
W7: Chilled


And here are the two things I used today.

W7: Chilled
W7: Chilled


“Chilled” is a really nice shade of blue. The flakies are really nice. It would have been an extra bonus if there had been added a bit of holographic goodness to it too. But it is nice without it as well.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Flakie
Overall impression: Really nice colour, pretty effect, nice formula
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: