Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Moyra Holographic: #251

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Moyra Holographic: #251
Silver linear holo

It’s been a few years since I picked this polish up in Hungary. Today’s the day it’s going to shine both on my nails and on the blog, hooray!

The formula is good and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for full coverage and the drying time is good.

I dapped red and purple polish on the silver and stamped on it all. The design is from the stamping plate “Nicole Dairy-223”. I stamped with a regular black stamping polish.

This is the final design:

Moyra Holographic: #251


I think this is ridiculously pretty!

Moyra Holographic: #251


And here’s Moyra Holographic #251 alone; two coats and no topcoat. I was lucky to catch a rare glimpse of the sun for this first photograph.

Moyra Holographic: #251
Moyra Holographic: #251


Here are the polishes and the plate I used today:

Moyra holographic #251, Moyra #83, Moyra Vamp #18, Born Pretty black stamping polish
Moyra holographic #251, Moyra #83, Moyra Vamp #18, Born Pretty black stamping polish



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great base for nail art
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. I love silver holographic polishes, they are perfect for everything :-) The manicure that you created is not "ridiculously pretty", it's ridiculously amazing and very creative! :-)

    ReplyDelete